- Mnemonics Here you can find some of the best mnemonics available on the net. All of our mnemonics have been submitted by students in different medical fields. The purpose of using these mnemonics is to simply increase your brain recall capability during your exams...
- Daily High Yield Questions
- Cushing's Syndrome Cushing’s syndrome describes the signs and symptoms associated with prolonged exposure to inappropriately high levels of the hormone cortisol. The most common cause of this is by taking glucocorticoid drugs, or diseases that result in excess cortisol, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), or CRH levels...
- Best USMLE Step 2 CS "Mnemonics" Are you stressing over USMLE Step 2 CS exam? Then use our mnemonic library for the BEST USMLE Step 2 CS Mnemonics. Don’t stress just memorize our awesome mnemonics.
- Graves' Disease - Hyperthyroidism - MADE EASY Graves Disease is an autoimmune disease characterized by hyperthyroidism due to circulating autoantibodies. It is also the leading cause of hyperthyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid gland produces excessive hormones. It affects up to 2% of the female population...
- Ebola Virus Disease – Facts, Diagnosis, Management... Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans. The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission. The average EVD case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks...
- Congestive Heart Failure - Diagnosis, Causes, Prevention, Treatment and... Congestive heart failure means that the heart’s pumping power is weaker than normal. With Congestive heart failure, blood moves through the heart at a slower rate and the pressure in the heart increases, therefor the heart becomes congested. As the result, the heart cannot pump enough blood, oxygen and nutrients to meet the demand of the body.
Updated abbreviation list for Step 2 CS patient notes: (November 03, 2014)
- Examinees complete a patient note after each patient encounter in the Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) examination. A list of common abbreviations that may be used in the notes is included in the Step 2 Clinical Skills Content Description and General Information booklet… Read more!
Step 2 CS rescheduling fees: (August 04, 2014)
- Beginning September 1, 2014, the rescheduling fees for the Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) examination will change. Read more!
Change in minimum passing requirements for Step 2 CK: (June 17, 2014)
- The target date for reporting Step 2 CK scores for most examinees who test beginning July 31st will be Wednesday, September 24, 2014. It is recommended that they take Step 2 CK no later than Monday, July 28, 2014. Read more!
Change in minimum passing requirements for Step 2 CK: (June 02, 2014)
- The Management Committee decided to raise the recommended Step 2 CK minimum passing score from 203 to 209. Read more!
Medical institution. Medical school. Medical Mnemonics and Video tutorials. Medical Articles and Questions. Medical Animation.