is designed to target students of all medical fields, regardless if you are in medical, dental, pharmacy or nursing school. Medical Institution offers: Free medical videos lectures, medical mnemonics, questions bank, latest medical news, medical articles, book suggestions and much more…
- Mnemonics Easy to remember Mnemonics!!!
- Daily High Yield Questions
- Dorsal Column-Medial Lemniscus pathway
- Cushing's Syndrome This video explains Cushing's syndrome and how to differentiate between different types of Cushing's syndrome and also how to treat Cushing's syndrome.
- Best USMLE Step 2 CS "Mnemonics" Are you stressing over USMLE Step 2 CS exam? Then use our mnemonic library for the BEST USMLE Step 2 CS Mnemonics. Don’t stress just memorize our awesome mnemonics.
- Graves' Disease - Hyperthyroidism - MADE EASY This video explains Graves Disease and how to differentiate between different types of Hyperthyroidism and also how to treat Graves Disease.
- Ebola Virus Disease – Facts, Diagnosis, Management... Ebola Virus Disease Facts, Risk Factors, Signs and Symptoms, Diagnosis and Management...
Step 2 CS rescheduling fees: (August 04, 2014)
- Beginning September 1, 2014, the rescheduling fees for the Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) examination will change. Read more!
Change in minimum passing requirements for Step 2 CK: (June 17, 2014)
- The target date for reporting Step 2 CK scores for most examinees who test beginning July 31st will be Wednesday, September 24, 2014. For examinees whose circumstances require that they receive Step 2 CK scores before September 24, it is recommended that they take Step 2 CK no later than Monday, July 28, 2014. Read more!
Change in minimum passing requirements for Step 2 CK: (June 02, 2014)
- The Management Committee decided to raise the recommended Step 2 CK minimum passing score from 203 to 209. This change will be applied to Step 2 CK examinees testing on or after July 1, 2014. Read more!
Our mission at Medical Institution is simple and that is to help as many students as we can all over the world. Here at Medical Institution we understand the value of each student and we also understand that there are many students out there with vast potentials in becoming great future physicians, but unfortunately many of these students do not get proper education. We know this because we have also been in that hopeless spot. This is exactly why we decided to build Medical Institution with only one goal in mind which is to invest in a better and healthier future by helping students just like yourself.
Please SHARE Medical Institution website with your friends and colleagues who are also in the medical field. This is an ongoing and developing project, so we ask for your input. If you feel there is something that would make Medical Institution website a better resource, we would like to hear from you.
Thank you for your support and best of luck in your endeavors.
Ali Reza Feili, M.D.