Best USMLE Step 2 CS Mnemonics:
Are you stressing over USMLE Step 2 CS exam? Then use our mnemonic library for the BEST USMLE Step 2 CS Mnemonics. Don’t stress just memorize our awesome mnemonics.
Step 2 of the USMLE assesses the ability of examinees to apply medical knowledge, skills, and understanding of clinical science essential for the provision of patient care under supervision, and includes emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention. Step 2 ensures that attention is devoted to the principles of clinical sciences and basic patient- centered skills that provide the foundation for the safe and effective practice of medicine.
USMLE Step 2 CS uses standardized patients to test medical students and graduates on their ability to gather information from patients, perform physical examinations, and communicate their findings to patients and colleagues. USMLE Step 2 CS also tests the ability of medical students and graduates on ordering the correct diagnostic labs and imaging studies.
– Child with Diabetes Mellitus
– Child with Noisy Breathing
– Diabetes Follow up / Refill
– Domestic Violence (abuse)
– Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
– Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
– Hearing loss
– Hematuria (bloody urine)
– Insomnia (sleeping problem)
– Knee pain
– Musculoskeletal Pain (shoulder, back, calf and heel pain)
– Psychosis (hallucination)
– Trauma (chest wall/abdominal wall)
– Forgetfulness (Alzheimer’s dementia, memory loss)
– Tips on how to Prepare and Pass USMLE Step 2 CS (article)
– USMLE Step 2 CS Content Description and General Information Booklet (includes the updated version of the abbreviation list as of Nov-03 2014)